Patient Info / Forms
Are you living with pain? At Wellspring Health Center, we are dedicated to helping you identify the root cause of your pain and creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to an active pain-free lifestyle.
At our Eden Prairie, MN physical therapy clinic, we are here to help you enjoy your life pain-free!
To make an appointment, simply call or text us today at (952) 933-1150 or click here to request a complimentary consultation.
Your first visit:
- Welcome! After registering at the front desk, you will meet with one of our Wellspring providers for an initial consultation where they will get to know you and how your condition affects your quality of life and the activities that are important to you. They will discover your recovery goals and then discuss the best integrative care approach to help you reach those goals. The Wellspring integrative care options may include diagnostic tests, sports medicine, physical therapy, or other indicated options.
- Our patient advocate will meet with you to review insurance coverage and estimated costs for care. We accept most major insurance plans and are happy to assist you with verifying your benefits. Unlike traditional physical therapy clinics, we have a medical specialist onsite as part of our patient care team to evaluate, diagnose, and provide a physical therapy referral if needed. For those with high deductible plans or limited coverage, affordable options will be discussed.
- Based on your goals, we’ll schedule you to see the appropriate Wellspring provider/s for any indicated tests and evaluations. Depending on what’s indicated, this may happen on the first visit or an upcoming visit. The Wellspring providers work together using their evaluation and testing information to develop a treatment plan for your specific condition.
- On your second visit, a Wellspring provider will review the results of your evaluation in detail, so you have a complete understanding of what the root cause of your pain condition is and what treatments are most effective in reaching your goals. Our patient advocate will also review your insurance coverage and any estimated costs with you before you start treatment. For those with high deductible plans or limited coverage, other affordable options will be discussed.
- If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call or text us at (952) 933-1150.
Prepare for your first visit:
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
- Arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Make a list of any questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the provider.
- Have in writing essential past medical history, previous treatments and tests, current medications, and other important information.
Ready to get started? You can complete your new patient forms before your visit!
If you would like to save time on your first visit, please print the following patient documents below, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first appointment.
Auto Accident Injury New Patient Forms
Work Injury New Patient Forms
All Other New Patients
Don’t have time to print them off beforehand? No worries! Simply allow extra time before your appointment to fill them out in our clinic. At Wellspring Health Center, we are here to help you get the most out of your visit – contact us today!