At Wellspring Health Center, we accept most major insurance plans and are happy to assist you with verifying your benefits. We do not require a doctor’s referral to have physical therapy because we have a medical specialist on our integrative team to evaluate, diagnose, and provide a physical therapy referral if needed. But if you already have a doctor’s referral, please bring it to your first appointment for review during your consultation.
We take the time to verify your insurance coverage and review estimated costs such as deductibles, co-pay, or co-insurance before you start treatment. We also offer affordable options for those with high deductible plans or limited coverage. Below is a list of insurance plans that we accept and file for you. If you do not see your insurance on this list or have questions about coverage, please call or text us at (952) 933-1150, as this list is not all-inclusive.
- Auto Insurance (100% coverage for auto-related injuries)
- Blue Cross (in-network with some plans – contact us for details)
- Golden Rule
- Health Partners
- Humana (Out of network coverage)
- Medicare (including Medicare Advantage Plans)
- MN Care & Minnesota Medical Assistance
- Patient Choice (in-network with some plans – contact us for details)
- Preferred One
- Select Care/Labor Care
- Tricare (Non-network Provider – may require a referral)
- Workers Compensation (100% coverage for work-related injuries)
We have included most of the major plans for which we are in-network; however, this is not an all-inclusive list. Please call the office to verify other insurance plans.
For those patients who do not have health insurance or those who have maxed out their benefits, we offer a private pay plan. Please contact Wellspring Health Center today for more information on our fees for service and payment details.