- Evaluation & Diagnosis Of Musculoskeletal Pain – Back & Joint Pain
- Onsite Digital X-rays
- Integrative Care For Back & Joint Pain
- Cortisone-Free Trigger Point Pain Injections
- Softwave Tissue Regeneration Technology Specialist
- Referrals to Specialists as needed
- Referrals for Special Tests (MRI, CT Scan, Ultrasound) If Indicated
Education, Certifications, Memberships:
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Masters in Nursing Practice – University of North Dakota
- Registered Nurse, Bachelor of Science in Nursing – University of North Dakota
- Bachelor of Arts in Physiology – University of Minnesota
- Nationally Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Minnesota Licensed Registered Nurse and Nurse Practitioner
Strongest Professional Traits:
Justine is committed to making a genuine and personal difference in people’s lives by getting to the root cause of pain.
Her holistic approach not only helps patients avoid surgery and prescription drugs but also involves collaboration with our physical therapy team. Together, they focus on identifying and addressing the underlying factors contributing to pain.
By maximizing mobility, aiding in recovery from chronic pain conditions, and improving physical function, Justine ensures a comprehensive and lasting impact on her patients’ well-being.