Please have your insurance card available when you call us. This will allow us to verify your insurance benefits and have the details ready for review on your first visit.
To bring on your first visit:
- Insurance information (we will make a copy of your card).
- In most cases, a doctor’s referral for physical therapy isn’t needed since Wellspring has a medical specialist onsite to evaluate, diagnose, and prescribe your therapy. But if you have already obtained a physical therapy prescription from another medical physician, please bring it to your initial visit so we can incorporate it into your treatment plan and keep your physician updated on your progress.
- In case of an automobile accident or worker’s compensation claim, also bring any case manager or insurance adjuster contact names, phone numbers, and claim number.
- Print out the patient forms, fill them out, and bring them with you. If you are unable to do this, please allow for extra time to fill these out upon your arrival.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows easy access to your problem areas.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete any remaining paperwork.