Clinic is Open
We are designated as an essential service under current state guidelines, and we feel it’s vital to be available for our patients. We have been safely seeing patients throughout this pandemic, both in person here in our clinic and remotely via Telehealth.
HOW WE ARE STAYING SAFE
To protect the safety of our patients and staff, we have initiated the following practices, which align with the most recent state and federal recommendations:
- All staff members are wearing masks and have daily temperature checks.
- We ask each patient to wear a mask (you may bring your own or we can provide you with one to use).
- We ask that only patients or prospective patients (who have no fever or upper respiratory symptoms) come into the clinic. We may ask to take your temperature. We ask that drivers, friends, family, etc. wait in the car or at home.
- Throughout the day we are continually disinfecting surfaces – including doorknobs, handles, furniture and equipment, and desk/countertops.
- For credit card payments, the patient will insert the card themselves. We also encourage our clients to register their credit card on file with us, so on future visits, no physical transaction will be necessary.
- All staff are practicing effective hand washing techniques and frequent hand sanitizing.
- We are limiting the number of patients in the therapy area to promote social distancing.
- When appropriate, we’re offering physical therapy visits via Telehealth.
Please feel free to suggest other measures we can take to make you feel safe and comfortable during your clinic visit.
If you’re ready to start feeling better, or to resume care please call/text us at (952) 933-1150. We’re here for you!