Clinic is Open
We’re Open. We’re Safe. We’re Here For You!
We are designated as an essential service under current state guidelines, and we feel it’s vital to be available for our patients. We have been safely treating patients throughout this pandemic, both in-person and remotely via Telehealth.
HOW WE ARE STAYING SAFE
To protect the safety of our patients and staff, we are following practices which align with the most recent state and federal recommendations:
- All staff members are wearing masks, have daily temperature checks, and screening questions.
- We require every patient to wear a mask (you may bring your own, or we can provide you with one to use). We ask that only patients or prospective patients (who have no recent exposures to COVID-19, no fever, and no upper respiratory symptoms) come into the clinic. We may ask to take your temperature. We ask that drivers, friends, family, etc., wait in the car or at home.
- We are consistently disinfecting surfaces between patients throughout the day, including doorknobs, handles, furniture and equipment, and desks/countertops.
- For credit card payments, the patient will insert the card themselves. We also encourage our clients to register their credit card on file with us so that no physical transaction will be necessary for future visits.
- All staff are practicing effective hand washing techniques and use hand sanitizer between patients.
- We are limiting the number of patients in the therapy area to promote social distancing.
- Our new facilities feature a large spacious therapy area and cutting-edge touch-less restrooms.
- When appropriate, we’re offering physical therapy visits via Telehealth.
If you’re ready to start feeling better, book an appointment with us in-person or via telehealth! Call or text us at (952) 933-1150.
P.S. Our care, whether in-person or via telehealth, is covered by most insurance plans and you can see us directly without a doctor’s referral in most cases.