Wellspring Sports Medicine Services:
- Orthopedic and Musculoskeletal Pain or Injury Evaluations for all Ages
- Onsite Digital X-rays
- Wellspring Holistic Physical Therapy Prescriptions
- Cortisone-Free Trigger Point Pain Injections
- Prolozone Pain Injections
- Medication Prescriptions
- Referrals to Specialists as needed
- Referrals for Special Tests (MRI, CT Scan, Ultrasound, Lab Tests) If Indicated
Education, Certifications, Memberships:
- Physician Assistant, Master of Physician Assistant Studies – University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
- Nationally Certified Physician Assistant
- Minnesota Licensed Physician Assistant
Strongest Professional Traits:
Tiffany has a true talent for helping her patients feel better in the most healthy way. “One of my greatest pleasures is serving my patients. It’s such a joy helping them get back to their daily activities, moving confidently, feeling better than ever before.” Tiffany is passionate about making a genuine and personal difference in people’s lives by providing medical care and working with the physical therapy team to provide innovative cutting-edge rehab technologies and holistic therapy services.
Everything outdoors- hiking, spending time at the lake, riding bikes, working out.